Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bingo Halls vs Internet Bingo

Last week, just for a change, a couple of my friends and I decided to go to a bingo hall to play a few cards. You see absence makes real memories fade and replaces them with fake ones of a room filled with excited people ready for some fun, "happy to be there staff" serving you a nice cold beverage with huge smiles on their faces and everyone in attendance being filled with the warm feeling of camaraderie. WRONG!

If we had remembered correctly, this is what we would have seen in our minds eye:

- people who would push their own mother out of the way to get the "best" seat
- people who take up as much space as possible (this includes the people who are saving seats for people who never actually show up)
- sticky tables covered in bingo dauber stains
- overpriced drinks served by unimpressed staff (come on, they know they don't have to be nice when they are serving a captive audience that after 5 minutes of arriving all need a cold one, or lukewarm one in this case)

The only good thing that came out of that night was overhearing a couple of other dissatisfied patrons talking about how they were going to go home and check out I-Love-Bingo.co.uk which lists all the best pay and free internet bingo sites on the web.

As soon as I got home I decided to check it out too. To be honest, I was a little worried because I'm not all that computer savvy, but everything was laid out so clearly that I easily chose a great site and was playing a game within minutes.

It was fantastic. Sitting in my own livingroom, having a drink, listening to my favorite tunes and chatting with a bunch of cool people online while I played the game I've loved since I was a kid.

Trust me, you'll love it too! Some of the sites I-Love-Bingo.co.uk rates and reviews include Wink Bingo, Jackpot City Bingo and UK Bingo Net just to name a few.

It's great because now I can play a game whenever I want and I don't have to shove my Mum out of the way (again) to get the best seat thanks to I-Love-Bingo.co.uk - My Online Guide To The UK's Best Bingo Sites.

No comments: