Monday, February 23, 2009

Sun and Summer Dresses Spotted In The UK

We interrupt your regularly scheduled reading to bring you this important message. People from all over the UK have been reporting the sighting of... well it's almost too impossible to believe. To protect my credibility, in case this is another scam like the whole Robbie Williams rejoining Take That story I ran with last year, I'm going to leave it up to the eyewitnesses to try to explain.

David from London - “I was on the field running laps for my morning warm-up and was just about to “Bend It” when this strange object appeared in the sky. It had been so long since I had seen it that I didn't even recognise it at first.”

Van from Belfast - “I was walking out to my car to head to the studio when all of a sudden the sky lit up in front of me. It was so bright I had to squint. And the feeling... it was almost like a Warm Love washed over me.”

Sean from Edinburgh - “I heard a couple of the fellas talking about it down the pub but I thought they were just trying to wind me up. But sure enough the next morning when I went to go home there it was, staring me straight in the face. You didn't have to be a 007 to realise what it was.”

Charlotte from Cardiff - “As soon as I woke up and looked out my window I knew for sure that I would be taking my two children Ruby and Dexter to the park that day. I mean you have to take advantage of the sun whenever you see it.”

That's right, you read it here first. People all over the UK are reporting sightings of the SUN! And you know what that's going to spark... sightings of beautiful summer dresses!

As previously reported, if you're looking for this season's hottest fashion trends including gorgeous summer dresses, oversized tops and multi-coloured leggings head to ChiaraFashion.co.uk! They are constantly searching the UK and the world for that matter to find the looks that every fashionista needs and desires. They are so ahead of the times that they know what you want to wear before you do!

Also for a limited time, they are offering free delivery in the UK on all orders over £50!

Show off your fashion sense this year with a summer dress from ChiaraFashion.co.uk – because girls love dresses.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We interrupt your regularly scheduled reading to bring you this important message.

<a href="http://presswire.com/pr.php> Public Relations</a>