Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Shopping Advice From Auntie Lily

Hello my pretty pets! Auntie Lily here, and I'm back to help everyone solve their shopping dilemmas! Our first cry for help comes to us from Jordan in Surrey. It reads:

"Auntie Lily, my family leads a very hectic and visible lifestyle. My hubby Pete and I have done a ton of travelling this year including a trip to South Africa in September to re-new our wedding vows. This has meant that we haven't been home much. On top of that we've also had a lot of "company" around the house so it's very important to us that our 3 darling children have an outstanding Christmas. I need your ideas for our 2 boys, ages 6 & 3 and our little "Princess" age 1. I need it to seem like I spent as much time shopping for these presents as I did curling my lashes this morning so I'm really counting on you Auntie Lily. But lets be honest, I'll take all the credit. Cheers, J"

Jordan, don't get your knickers in a twist, I've got you covered. First off for your oldest, I'm sure with 2 younger siblings running around he could really use his own space so an ideal gift for him would be either the Cowboys & Indians or Teddy Bears Picnic Wigwam. It's good for indoor or outdoor play so he can enjoy it year-round.

Now on to your 3 year old. They're tough on their toys at that age so why not get him something durable and fun like a wooden cement mixer, digger or dumper truck from Orange Tree Toys. They are priced so well you could get him the whole set!

Now last but not least, your little "Princess". Let's be honest, she'll be more interested in the wrapping paper on Christmas morning so now is the perfect time to build her a Tales From The Earth keepsake collection starting with the beautiful little Silver Rocking Horse.

You'll find all of these items at www.madmolly.co.uk. And while you're there you can also check off the rest of the names on your list and get everything gift wrapped too! That'll leave you so much time on your hands that you get married again before Christmas!

MadMolly, the finest gifts and presents on the web because life is for living... and giving.

Ta Ta For Now,
Auntie Lily

No comments: