Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopping Advice From Auntie Lily

Man or woman. Young or old. It doesn't matter, there's one quest that unites us all... the search for the perfect present!

Well stress no more my pets, Auntie Lily is here and I've made it my personal mission to help people succeed in their hunt to find that gift that says “Wow, now that's something I didn't even know I couldn't live without!”

Our first assignment comes from Charles in Wales. He's looking for a Christmas present for his parents, a couple who already seem to own one of everything.

No worries Chuck! Here's a few ideas for you. Let's start with Mum first. Does she have a stressful job? Try Segreti Mediterranei Moisturising Anti-stress Face Cream SPF4 with Artichoke and Olive Leaves. Does she do a fair amount of entertaining? Why not pick her up some Mussel Eaters or a Silver Plated Champagne Cork Cruet Set by Culinary Concepts. They both make great conversation pieces!

Now, on to Dad! Does he like to travel? I bet he'd fancy a Black with Cinnamon Edge Travel Card Wallet by Simon Carter. Or maybe he's known for his love of his country? A perfect choice, also by Simon Carter, is a pair of George Cross Cufflinks in guillouch enamel which will be sure to bring out his patriotic side!

Well Charles, I think I've set you on the right path to find the perfect presents for your hard to please parents but if you want a few more options or if you're ready to place your order then go to the website where all the shrewd shoppers like myself go – www.madmolly.co.uk

MadMolly, the finest gifts and presents on the web because life is for living... and giving.

Ta Ta For Now,
Auntie Lily

No comments: